Lakes and Masai Mara Reserve Tour in Nairobi
Tripshark is curated for discerning private clients while creating unique and tailored travel experiences for a custom-made holiday.
- Take a road trip from Nairobi to Lake Nakuru Park in the morning. Pink flamingos that line the lake’s shoreline are the park’s claim to fame.
- Arrive at Lake Nakuru in the middle of the morning, check into the resort or camp, and then go on a wildlife drive.
- The afternoon will include a game excursion. The park is home to Black and White Rhinos, as well as the Rothschild Giraffe. You can observe rare species such as Lesser and Greater Flamingos, the African Fish Eagle, the Tawny Eagle, Green Wood Hoopoes, Cliff Chat, Great White and Pink-Backed Pelicans, and other intra-African migrants.
- Spend the night at the Lake Nakuru Lodge, the Sarova Lion hill Lodge, or a comparable lodge or camp.
- You will reach Lake Naivasha in time for lunch at the lodge/camp by the lake if you travel through a bucolic countryside to get there.
- In the early afternoon, a boat excursion is available as an option. Or, take a nature walk on Crescent Island that will allow you to see wild animals while walking.
- The Island contains zebra, wildebeest, gazelle, Vervet primates, hares, genet cats, waterbuck, and giraffe.
- Camp or spend the night at Lake Naivasha Simba Lodge, Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge, or a comparable lodge.
- Depart Lake Naivasha for the Masai Mara Game Reserve, the crown jewel of Kenya’s Game Parks.
- This Reserve is a portion of the expansive Serengeti plains and is renowned for the magnificent great wildebeest migration. It is also home to the “big five” animals: lion, elephant, leopard, rhinoceros, and cape buffalo. After eating lunch, proceed to the Reserve for a late-evening game excursion. Later, prior to supper, unwind around the campfire or lodge fireplace.
- Spend the night at the Siana Springs tented camp, the Sarova Mara tented camp, the Mara Serena Lodge or an equivalent lodge, or a camp.
- The Masai Mara is one of the world’s finest wildernesses. Indulge in morning and afternoon game excursions. Observe species including the Masai Giraffe, Buffalo, Impala, Zebra, Topi, Thomson’s and Grant’s Gazelles.
- This day offers Hot Air Balloon flights for an additional fee.
- Spend the night at the Siana Springs Tented Camp, the Sarova Mara Tented Camp, the Mara Serena Lodge, or a comparable lodge or camp.
- After breakfast at your lodge or camp, you will embark on a game drive en route to Nairobi. Spend the remainder of the day shopping and sight-seeing at your leisure.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- 4-night hotel accommodations
- 4 breakfasts, 1 dinner
- Airport transfer shuttle service in Tromso and Alta
- Evening trip to Northern Lights camp from Tromso
- Alta Museum and Northern Lights Cathedral admission fees
- Outdoor clothing for included winter activities
- Visa cost
- All personal expenses
- Additional meals and beverages
- Optional activities (price and availability subject to change):Tromso cable car: EUR 50 per person 4-hour Northern Lights tour from Alta: EUR 155.00 per person4-hour reindeer safari under the Northern Lights: EUR 215.00 per person