Romantic Kenya Honeymoon Package
Tripshark is curated for discerning private clients while creating unique and tailored travel experiences for a custom-made holiday.
Day 1: Arrival in Nairobi
- As you arrive in Nairobi, Kenya’s capital city. Our staff will greet you and assist you in locating the hotel where you will be staying.
- After reaching the destination, check into the hotel and some rest.
- In the evening, you can go for a walk and explore the surrounding area.
- Return to the hotel to spend the night.
Day 2: Trip to Lake Nakuru National Park
- After enjoying a delectable breakfast, visit Lake Nakuru National Park.
- Enjoy a scenic journey to the park and observe numerous species of exotic birds and other animals.
- More than 400 different bird species can be seen here, including White Pelicans, Plovers, Egrets, Marabou Storks, and many more. Sight large groups of flamingos scattered along the lakeside.
- The rare Rothschild Giraffe and White Rhino can also be seen roaming the bush here.
- After the drive, check into the lodge, have dinner, and spend the night.
Day 3: Trip to Masai Mara National Reserve
- After a delicious breakfast, you’ll leave the camp and go to the Masai Mara National Reserve.
- You will get vistas of the Great Rift Valley en way.
- Masai Mara is part of the Serengeti plains, which are recognized as the home of the Big Five and a stopover for the big wildebeest migration.
- When you arrive, check in at the resort and freshen up. Later, enjoy a game drive and lunch at the restaurant.
- You will see animals like Impala, Zebra, Topi, Thomson’s and Grant’s Gazelles as you drive through the forest.
- Go back to the lodge to spend the night.
Day 4: Exploring Masai Mara National Reserve
- After having breakfast, get ready for a morning jungle tour in Masai Mara.
- Get an opportunity to observe natural predators hunting for food and prey fighting for survival.
- After a guided safari through the rainforest, proceed to the restaurant for lunch.
- Take another game drive after lunch to cap off an exciting day.
- Come back to the lodge as the sun goes down, have dinner, and get a good night’s rest.
Day 5: Trip to Zanzibar
- After breakfast, depart from the accommodation and begin your journey to Nairobi.
- You’ll be taken to the airport so you can catch a flight to Zanzibar. As soon as you arrive, you’ll be taken to the hotel you’ve already booked.
- After checking in, you can enjoy the rest of the day at your leisure.
- You can go out and see what’s around you in the evening.
- Go back to the hotel to spend the night.
Day 6: Leisure Day
- After a delicious breakfast, organize your day to your liking. You can spend the entire day relaxing at the hotel and taking use of the luxury amenities.
- Or you can go out and discover the most gorgeous beaches and have a lovely day in nature. Swim in the crystal clear sea or sunbathe on the beach.
- Try some exotic concoctions and spend the day relaxing.
- In the evening, you can watch a beautiful sunset at the beach or go shopping for mementos for your loved ones.
- If you like, you can spend a little more time at the beach with your lovely bride and watch the stars in the sky.
- Get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 7: Departure
- After breakfast, depart from the hotel, be taken to the airport for your next destination, and say goodbye to Kenya.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- 6 nights’ accommodation in twin rooms with private en-suite facilities
- 7 breakfasts
- Guided walking tours, orientation walks, driving tours of cities plus other exciting experiences
- Modern ac coach with reclining seats, TV, Toilet
- Services of a tour leader on hand to give advice and tips, and ensure that you get the most from your trip
- Public transport used as part of the tour service
- All taxes and fees
- Visa cost
- All personal expenses
- Public transport and other personal expenses on free days
- Copenhagen hotel pick-up service
- Optional activities
- Additional food and drink